Jobs By Department
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Laboratory Supervisor. Lab Technician. Research Associate. Research Scientist. Clinical Research Physician. Clinical Research Associate. Regulatory Affairs Associate. Bio Statistician. Clinical Data Manager. Electrical Engineers. IT Experts. Factory and Field||Atlanta GA, US/ Canada Office||ALL DEPARTMENT||Full-Time4 years ago|
WORKING AT SCOTTECHPHARM
At Scottechpharm, our determination inspires us to work tirelessly to make a difference in people’s lives every day, as we continually strive to create a future where everyone has access to groundbreaking medicines and healthcare.
Working at Scottechpharm, not only will you be proud to contribute to a company that cares about people, but you will have every opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career across a broad range of business areas and functions. You will play a critical role in defining your career path, and you will be given the appropriate support and resources to deliver results, make a difference, and collaborate with committed colleagues.
LEARNING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Every Scottechpharm employee has the opportunity to broaden skills and develop expertise that will make a positive impact on the company’s success, and theirs.
We strive to provide employees with the necessary resources and tools they need to grow and develop within our company, empowering each employee to take full advantage of learning opportunities to further their career. Whether it’s on-the-job, through modular eLearning or by participating in local and global development programs, they develop invaluable skills for the future. In addition, we encourage employees to become involved in cross-functional and international project teams as a key component of their learning and development within a matrix organisational environment.
At a global level, our learning centers and functional academies enable our people to develop their expertise and discover how they can work and act differently in their contribution to the company’s sustainable performance. Across the company, we share a common understanding of the competencies and behaviors needed to achieve our goals.
Cross-functional mobility is strongly encouraged across a broad spectrum of different business activities and functions. International mobility opportunities arise when there is a need to transfer skills or knowledge, or as part of a defined talent development plan. Each employee plays a critical role in exploring new opportunities and roles within the company with the support and guidance of their manager.
Supporting career development and mobility across the Group, our global Talent Management process helps us to identify, develop and manage our talents throughout the organisation, ensuring that the right people are in the right positions to enable the Group to achieve our business goals.
Through a robust and continuous talent review process, we:
Capitalize on the best talent resources
Develop our pipeline of future leaders
Recognise and mobilize key talents as a shared resource across the Group
Foster and drive our performance culture.
RECOGNITION AND REWARDS
At Scottechpharm, our rewards are strongly connected to business achievement, team success and individual performance.
Every employee has the opportunity to exchange with their manager, agree to annual performance and development goals, and determine how they can be accomplished. These are typically reviewed at mid-year and at the year-end, when each employee has an assessment discussion to evaluate their performance and development progress. This review takes into account not only their short-term performance, but also their skills and competencies, potential, and commitment in a longer term.
Total compensation encompasses the financial rewards, services and benefits an employee may receive. It recognizes individual performance and internal equity, while taking into account local market positioning. We also ensure equal compensation between women and men in similar roles. Our benefit plans aspire to fairness, solidarity, respect for others and compliance with local regulations and cultures, as well as encouraging social and individual accountability.
DIVERSITY AT SCOTTECHPHARM
As a global company that respects all cultures, we are convinced that the rich diversity of our workforce and the talent they offer makes us more innovative, effective and competitive.
Diversity includes all facets of an individual that contribute to build an organization, such as culture, education, work experience, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and other characteristics that make each person unique.
Fostering a stimulating, creative, and non-discriminatory workplace environment for all employees while ensuring respect for diversity and personal dignity is part of the Scottechpharm Code of Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility approach.
Our mission, your job. Better health for all.
Every day, Scottechpharm’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient. We work to distribute medical supplies, bandages, syringes, vials of flu vaccine, and pharmaceutical drugs to help real patients. We take that job seriously.
Together, the work we do is shaping the future of healthcare. If you are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life, join us on this journey and apply for a job with Scottechpharm today.
GRADUATES AND INTERNS
We offer recent graduates and students opportunities to launch their careers and develop their talents.
As our business diversifies, both in terms of healthcare solutions and products and internationally in fast growing emerging markets, we seek professionals and experts with experience from a wide range of other industries to join the Scottechpharm team. Our employees enjoy bonus benefits and paid leave packages.
Fully confirmed employees are entitled to free family accommodation and family medical insurance.
Distribution & Call Center Jobs:
- Call Center Representative
- Facilities Management
- Operations Supervisors
- Warehouse Workers
For Local & International Applicants (2018/2019)
- Account Manager – Full-time
- A/R Team Lead- Medicare – Full-time
- Bioanalytical Scientist – Full-time
- Biochemists – Full-time
- Bio-technologist – Full-time
- Bioinformatics Research Scientist – Full-time
- Business Architect – Full-time
- Business Development Director – Full-time
- Chemist- Full-time
- Class A Delivery Driver – Full-time
- Clinical Data Analyst- Full-time
- Clinical Pharmacists- Full-time
- Clinical Pharmacologist – Full-time
- Clinical Laboratory Account Manager – Full-time
- Computer Room Clerk-Day Shift – Full-time
- Computer Room Clerk-Night Shift
- Customer Service Representative – Full-time
- Data Scientists – Full-time
- Delivery Driver – Full-time
- Drivers – Non CDL – Full-time
- Drug Analysts – Full-time
- Drug Evaluator – Full-time
- DEA/ARCOS Clerk Full-time Day – Full-time
- Electrical & Electronics Engineers – Full-time
- Engineering/Field workers – Full-time
- Facilities Engineers – Nights – Full-time
- Flu and vaccine specialists – Full-time
- Freight/Shipping workers – Full-time
- General Surgeon (Consultants) – Full-time
- HSE Officers- Full/night shift
- Immunology Scientist-Consulting – Full-time
- Instrumentation & Controls Engineers – Full-time
- International Business & Financial Manager – Full-time
- Inventory Associate – Full-time
- Lab Engagement Coordinator – Full-time
- Laboratory Technicians- Full-time
- Manager, Product Marketing – Full-time
- Manager of Patient Intake – Full-time
- Manager, Provider Solutions Marketing – Full-time
- Material Handler 2 – Full-time
- Material Handlers Nights / Sun 5:30 – 2:15 am. Mon-Thur 6:30 – 3:15 am – Full-time
- Material Handlers 3 – Full-time
- Material Handler/Quality Control – Full-time
- Microbiologist – Full-time
- NON CDL Delivery Driver – Full-time
- Nurse Consultants – Full-time / part-time
- Oncology Researcher – Full-time
- Organic Lab Research Assistant – Full-time
- Packaging Designer / Brand Communications Specialist – Full-time
- Pharmacists – Full-time
- Pharmacy Technicians – Full-time
- Plant Engineers – Full-time
- Platform Architect – Full-time
- Post Acute Care, Account Manager – Full-time
- Primary Care Account Manager – Full-time
- Program Manager, Oral Reimbursement Solutions – Full-time
- Project Business Manager – Atlanta GA – Full-time
- Product Test Specialist – Full-time
- Public Health Specialists-All branches
- Quality Assistant – Full-time
- Quality Assurance Manager – Full-time
- Quality Assurance Technologist
- Quality Control Analyst – Full-time
- Quality Control Supervisor- Branch
- Radiographers – Full-time/Part-time
- Receptionist – Full-time
- Research Associates – Full-time
- Risk & Compliance Analyst – Full-time
- Safety Data Specialist
- Sales/Client Management Full-time
- Sales Solutions Manager – Full-time
- Senior Accountant – Full-time
- Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis – Full-time
- Strategic Account Coordinator – Full-time
- Synthetic organic chemist – Full-time
- Toxicologist-Full time
- Warehouse Supervisors – Night
- Warehouse Workers – Full-time
- Warehouse Worker (Night)
Although in certain domains the core competencies and experience we seek are in scientific fields, we are open to seeking experienced professionals and experts from other functional areas, whether it be in general business management, functional support areas (strategy finance, legal, human resources…) or specialist functions (quality, supply chain, HSE, public affairs).
Apply by sending your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018/2019 Scottech Pharmaceuticals LLC