Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Meets customers face to face and documentation.
- Enters customer data/information into databases.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Ability to travel in state.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment.
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement.